To apply for Green River College Foundation Scholarships you must complete and submit all required materials through theWashBoard.org
- Watch this video for detailed instructions to complete your profile.
- Create a profile at: thewashboard.org. (See FAQs for helpful hints)
- You must complete a Green River College Foundation scholarship application; the Green River College Foundation cannot view your theWashBoard.org profile.
- Find the Green River College Foundation Scholarships 2017-2018 in "My Matches."
- Shortcut: Go to All Matches and Search Scholarships for "Green"
- Open Green River College Foundation Scholarships 2017-2018.
- If you are graduating from Green River in Spring or Summer 2017, see instructions for Transfer and Summer Completion Scholarships
- Click on "Apply," and complete all required parts of the application
- Attach your essay, letter(s) of recommendation, and transcripts**
- Submit your application by Friday, April 28, 2017
* If you are unable to complete the application online, printed applications are available in the Financial Aid Office.
** If you are unable to upload your letter(s) of recommendation or transcript(s), you may submit them to:
Financial Aid Office - SA 231 Green River College 12401 SE 320th Street Auburn, WA 98092
Attach a document to your on-line application saying that you turned in your documents. Include the date that you turned them in.