The following items are needed for a completed application:
- A submitted application on theWashBoard.org.
- Essay response to the Supplemental Questions.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation.
- Transcripts .
Complete all requirements for the Green River College Foundation Scholarship application on theWashBoard.org:
- You must complete a Green River College Foundation scholarship application; the Green River College Foundation cannot view your theWashBoard.org profile.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from theWashBoard.org when you submit your application. If you DO NOT receive this email, you have not finished the application.
Essay response to Supplemental Questions:
- The Supplemental questions are attached to the Additional Requirements page of the application on theWashBoard.org or you can open them here.
Letter of Recommendation(s):
- Submit at least one, but no more than three letters of recommendation with your application. You may print the Letter of Recommendation Form or compete part A and sent the form electronically to the person providing your recommendation. This form is also available on the WashBoard.org
- Teachers, counselors, supervisors, and others who can speak to your academic record or career goals and financial need and past academic record should complete the form(s).
- A spouse, parent, other family member, or friend or classmate should not complete a recommendation form.
- Allow plenty of time - give your reference at least two or three weeks to complete your letter.
- Include a current Green River College transcript, other college transcripts and/or high school transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts or photocopies are okay.
- If you have been out of school for more than five years and are unable to obtain a transcript, please include an explanation in your application packet.
- Include an explanation if any special circumstances impacted your transcript, such as a severe illness that affected your grades.